Your voice and data networks are at the heart of your business – enabling transactions, accessing records, creating and developing business flow and strategies, and helping you make mission-critical decisions. Diversified Wire & Cable’s Professional Services Design Team’s (PSDT) highly trained, fully-certified design professionals are experts in the industry. We develop the designs to guarantee your communications infrastructure meets or exceeds all industry standards and manufacturer’s guidelines.
We work directly with your engineering/architectural team in accordance with your company’s standards, Industry standards and best practices to ensure uniformity in all our designs.
Besides new construction projects we welcome the opportunity to assist our clients who may be relocating or remodeling. This is an excellent opportunity to look at upgrade versus replacement of your technology systems and allows us to define and develop a Telecommunication Infrastructure that will carry your firm into the future on a solid platform.
- IT Physical Infrastructure Assessment and Onsite Surveys
- Technology Master Planning and Technology Infrastructure
- Physical infrastructure and Migration Planning
- IT Physical Infrastructure Design
- CAD Drafting and As-Built Drawing Services
- Data Networks (LAN, MAN, WAN)
- Voice Systems (Traditional and IP Telephony)
- CATV, MATV, CCTV, TV/Video Distribution
- Technology Support Rooms MDF, IDF TC’s and TR’s (Pathways and Spaces)
- Wireless AP Networks Site Surveys and Designs
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Testing, Designs, and Commissioning
- Cable Tray and Pathways Provisions for Low-Voltage Systems
- Telecom Grounding and Bonding
- Audio Visual Interactive Collaboration Systems
- Data Center physical infrastructure design and program management
- Network Audits
- Critical Power Systems: UPS and PDU’s sizing/specifications
- Cabinet and Rack Pre-Build Services
- Materials procurement and management
- Independent Project construction management
- Commissioning, Third party testing and site audits
- Network Infrastructure Designs:
- Category 5e, Category 6, Category 6A, Category 7 and Category 8
- Coaxial cabling, CATV backbone and Head end
- Building and Campus backbone/distribution
- Fiber Optics Transport: Intra-building and Inter-building (OSP)
- 10/40/100 gigabit technologies
- Outside Plant Pathways and Cabling designs:
- New manhole/pull box placement designs
- Underground conduit duct bank designs
- Existing manhole and pathways survey/inspections
- Fix My Data Center Services
Clients and Industries, We Serve
- A/E Firms
- Healthcare and Hospitality
Value Engineering and Life Cycle Costing
- Project Takeoffs’ and RFP/RFB responses
- Resource Management
- Function Determination
- Unnecessary Cost Identification
- Cost Comparison of Materials, Systems and Applications
- Comparison of Operating, Maintenance and Replacement Costs
- Evaluate Alternative Products, Systems and Processes
- Hosted Training and Facilities for Client Use
Generation of Bill of Materials for projects. BOM to include all necessary parts for a functioning system as well as basic components and consumables. Full project and phased projects.
Need assistance? Up against a deadline? We can help you with your project takeoffs from RFP/RFQ project prints and specifications. Ask us how to we can deliver that at no cost!
BOM Analysis for;
- Materials/Vendor selection assistance for network connectivity.
- Review of existing Bill of Materials for completion to ensure an accurate BOM for each project.
- Review of existing Bill of Materials for cost-savings via quantity orders, kitting, etc.
- Technology upgrades.
- Review of existing Bill of Materials to determine if the technology being used is the most current and/or gives the client the ability to take advantage of future technology introductions.
- Cost analysis and Competitive pricing.
Give us a call or send us an email to discuss what we can do to help you with your next project.